Part Time Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 19:00
A family currently residing in Richmond is seeking for a proactive part time live out nanny to help them take care of their two energetic toddlers. The candidate must have a valid first aid qualification and experience dealing with allergies.
Someone who speaks Spanish is ideal for this position to help the child develop skills in the language at an early age.
Working hours: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 1 pm to 7 pm
- preparing milk
- organising the children's daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the children
- playing with the children
- taking track of the children's development and updating the parents
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children's clothes
The family is looking for a candidate who can start around June.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J259B2505