Part Time Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Wandsworth, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 18:00
A lovely family in the Wandsworth area is looking for an experienced, bubbly and energetic part time live out nanny to help them with their toddler and school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, initially 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J52093105