This family in Ascot, Berkshire is looking for a full time live in
Russian speaking housekeeper to be the head in charge of maintaining their property clean and well organised. A candidate who has a full driver's license is essential. The family needs a Russian speaker who could utilise professional knowledge of cleaning and caring of all fabrics and leather.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm and half day on a Saturday.
Accommodation: Own Bedroom and bathroom
- be in charge of daily cleaning of the rooms in the house
- be in charge of changing bed linen
- if necessary delivery and taking back clothes to dry cleaning/ atelier
and shoes for repairing
- ironing with steam or iron clothes of all home textiles
- taking care of footwear and leather goods
- maintaining order in the closets, wardrobes, and cabinets.
- ensure everything is sent for specialist cleaning if necessary.
- unpacking clothing and have everything ready for use shortly.
- taking care of household appliances and efficient usage and timely
technical surveys and repairs.
- work in the kitchen: serving / cleaning the table, washing dishes,
taking care of utensils and cutlery
- help meeting the guests: serving / cleaning the table, guest service.
- be in charge of changing / washing/ironing kitchen textiles
- controlling and supervising employee cleaning company and its
stuff (weekly complex home service).
- be in charge of making shopping lists of household supplies and
- cooking (lunch, 5 o’clock tea, and dinner).
The family is looking to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £500 to more than £550 per week
Location: Ascot, Berkshire