Russian speaking Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 5 years
- Languages Russian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
Kensington based family is currently looking for a full time live out Russian speaking nanny to help them take care of their little baby. The candidate needs to be experienced and loving and someone who can speak Russian to help the child learn the language as well as to communicate properly with the family. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The family will also consider candidates seeking full time live in position.
Working hours: 12 hours per day, from Monday to Friday.
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with the bedtime routine
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
Someone comfortable to travel with the family is strongly preferred. The family is looking for someone to start around June.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J23D50505