Surrey Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Esher, Surrey
Salary £11 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A Spanish speaking part time live out nanny housekeeper is needed in Esher, Surrey to help a lovely family in maintaining a clean and organised household whilst caring for their toddler and school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Someone who can drive is a big bonus to run errands but this is not a must.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm, 20 hours per week (Flexibility is required)
- preparing meals for the children and for the family
- supporting all aspects of their development
- keeping their bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing them when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking them for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring they are washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
They are looking to hire in September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £15 net per hour
Location: Esher, Surrey
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J5F132607