Swedish speaking Full Time Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family situated in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Live Out Full Time Nanny. The main role will be focuses on providing childcare to the family's toddler and school-aged child. A Swedish-speaking candidate is essential for this role. Someone who has strong experience with taking care of children would be a bonus. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Thursday, full time with some flexibility. A valid First Aid Qualification is a must.
Duties will include:
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school/nursery and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with learning,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family is looking for someone to start in May or June. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025960