Tagalog speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Bromley, London
Salary £600 to £660 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A Tagalog speaking nanny is needed by a lovely family residing in the Bromley area to provide quality childcare services for their precious baby and a little toddler. Someone who speaks Tagalog and has a valid first aid qualification is required for this role.
The family travels up to 4 weeks per year and the nanny is ideally someone flexible to accompany them when needed.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime routine
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
- preparing meals for the children
The family is looking for someone to start in January 2021.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £600 to £660 net per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J38FD2911