Tagalog speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Hammersmith, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 20:00
A family in Hammersmith, London is looking for a part time Tagalog speaking nanny housekeeper to help them in maintaining their household and caring for their baby and toddler. Someone who speaks Tagalog would be advantageous for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 4 pm to 8 pm.
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- bathing and dressing the children
- supporting all aspects of the children's development
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
A valid first aid qualification is needed. They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Location: Hammersmith NHKID
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1CB50702