Tagalog speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
A family in Richmond, London is looking for a Tagalog speaking part time nanny housekeeper to help them care for their toddler, baby and help them with their household. A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week.
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- bathing and dressing the children
- supporting all aspects of the children's development
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
Someone who speaks Tagalog would be ideal. They are looking to hire by the end of February.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1CA11101