Tagalog speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Hammersmith, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 20:00
A Hammersmith, London family is seeking a part time Tagalog speaking nanny housekeeper to help them with their baby and toddler as well as maintaining the cleanliness of their household.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 4 pm to 8 pm.
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- bathing and dressing the children
- supporting all aspects of the children's development
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organizing the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
The family is looking for someone to hire as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1CB52202