Temporary Part Time Nanny in Hackney
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location Hackney, London
Salary £15 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Hackney, London is looking for a temporary part time live out nanny to look after their lovely toddler and school aged child. They are looking for a fun and enjoyable candidate that can prepare healthy meals for the children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
The term time will start as soon as possible and will end on the 17th of December.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm (flexible)
- preparing healthy meals for the children,
- school runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking them to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with them,
- arts and crafts,
- messy play,
- cleaning up after the children's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy,
- getting the children ready for bed by helping them to brush their
teeth and change into their pyjamas.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J67A72508