Turkish speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Turkish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 19:30
A Chelsea based family is looking for a loving and friendly full time live out Turkish speaking nanny housekeeper to assist them in taking care of their school aged child and keep their household clean and organized. They need someone who can speak Turkish to help the child communicate well using the language.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for the role.
Working hours: Full time from Monday to Friday, with occasional babysitting.
Duties will include
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s
physical and mental development
- messy play with the child
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking to parks and playgrounds
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine
- keeping bedroom and play area neat and tidy
- loading the dishwasher
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J04E7R0303