Turkish speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Turkish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 19:30
A family based in Chelsea, London is presently seeking a loving and friendly full time Turkish speaking live out nanny housekeeper to help them take care of their school aged child and maintain the upkeep of their household. They need a nanny housekeeper who can speak the Turkish language to help the child communicate well using the language.
The family needs someone who is comfortable with travelling as they do occasionally. A valid first aid qualification is essential for the role.
Working hours: Full time from Monday to Friday, with occasional babysitting.
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s
physical and mental development
- messy play with the child
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking to parks and playgrounds
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine
- keeping bedroom and play area neat and tidy
- loading the dishwasher
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
The family would like the nanny housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J04E7R1203