Waltham Forest Part Time Nanny
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Waltham Forest, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Waltham Forest, London is looking for a part time live out nanny to help them in taking care of their lovely toddler and school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Their little one has not had a chance to interact with many people due to the lockdown so the nanny will need to encourage him to socialize and organise activities outside the house to stimulate him.
Working hours: 30 hours per week, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday (can be flexible)
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour
Location: Waltham Forest
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J44300507