Wandsworth Temporary Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family based in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny for a temporary role to help them care for their lovely toddler. This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday, full time, some babysitting may be required on occasion but the family is happy to discuss directly with the Nanny. This is a 4 weeks role and would need someone to start on the 3rd of June until 28th of June.
During the time with the child, the Nanny will be expected to assist with the following duties,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family is looking for an experienced Nanny with a valid Paediatric First Aid qualification and a valid DBS check. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Temporary Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026358